Interior Design courses
Interior Design is the most famous term for all of our Designing efforts. Exact Designs is one of the best leading Interior Design training institutes in Pune, India.
Exact Designs – Interior Design Training courses in Pune believes in sharing the right knowledge to the candidates in order to build the best career in Designing Industry. The Course in Interior Design will give you an in-depth grounding in the basics of interior design while also teaching you the techniques needed to launch a professional career in this stimulating field.
Everybody wants their house to look beautiful. The way they want. An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates and manages such projects. It includes space planning, site inspection, programming, research and executing the design. We at Exact Designs take you through detail understanding of all the aspects of interior design. We try to bring the creative blend in you to make the house into beautiful and adorable home. At Exact Designs, we focus on quality of teaching as that required today and in future. All the courses will be conducted by well exp. industry faculty. They will get the best out of you… So you make beautiful world-class homes in future.
Interior Design Course Duration:
- 5-6 Months
- AutoCAD and 3d Max software teaching.
List Of career:
- Interior Designer
- Colour/Space planner
- Advertising agency
- Exhibition Designer
- Visual merchandiser
- Production D
Who can do this course :
- Any student from 9th class onwards can do any of our course.
- Any Aspirant (Diploma, BE) who want to get into Product Design/Automobile design.
- Anybody with bit knowledge about engineering processes can learn these courses.
- Anybody who is passionate about product look, might be Automobiles, home
appliance and many more products….where for you, its appearance matters
Autodesk 3d max:
Autodesk 3d max: Is a 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games and images. It is frequently used by video game developers, many TV commercial studios and architectural visualization studios. It is also used for movie effects and movie pre-visualization.
About this Interior Design course:
In this course, participants learn how to:
- Use the Interface
- Use Selection and Transformation Tools
- Create and Modify Mesh Objects
- Create and Modify Poly Objects
- Import AutoCAD 2D Files and Model in Max
- Organize AutoCAD Files Using Layers and Plines
- Import Plines from AutoCAD Files to Create 3D Objects in Max
- Use Standard Lights
- Create a Night View Using Photomatric Lights
- Create Daylight Systems
- Add and Modify Cameras
- Create a Basic Animation
- Create, Get, Modify, and Save Materials
- Import a 3D Hut from AutoCAD to Assign Materials, Add Backgrounds, and Render
- Import a 3D House from AutoCAD to Assign Materials, Add Trees, Insert Cars, and Create a Walkthrough.
Autocad is mostly known as 2D modelling software. Now even a 3D can be done using this tool. Most widely used in industry by Architects, Engineers, and Construction professionals for creating 2D and 3D drawing.It is the basic input for 3d modelling software and used to create manufacturing drawings…
Course Duration – 2 Months..
- Intro to CAD, Intro to AutoCAD
- Precision Drawing & Drawing Aids
- Geometric Shapes
- Basic Printing
- Editing Tools
- Architectural Views & Drafting Views
- 3D modeling with AutoCAD (Surfaces, Solids)
- 3D Modeling with SketchUp
- Annotating in AutoCAD with Text & Hatching
- Templates & DesignCenter
- Advanced plotting (Layouts, Viewports), Office Standards
- Internet and collaboration
- Blocks, Drafting symbols, Attributes, Extracting data (as time allows)